This week on TCR, Sims 4 base game is free. Also, some drama surrounding Bayonetta 3 (I guess).
Monday, October 24, 2022
Tiger Claw Radio #427 - Sims 4 and Bayonetta 3 thing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Tiger Claw Radio #428 - Halloween Treat
- Green Phoenix - Let's Talk...Roger Rabbit
- Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 - A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Power Rangers Dino Force Brave King 5: Counteratta...
- Tiger Claw Radio #427 - Sims 4 and Bayonetta 3 thing
- The Sims 4 Base Game Becomes Free to Play
- Tiger Claw Radio #426 - Steam App and Typing of th...
- Green Phoenix - Trailer Talk: The Super Mario Bros...
- Are Open Endings Lazy Writing?
- Tiger Claw Radio #425 - Mario Mario, Luigi Mario..
- Power Rangers Cosmic Fury Predictions
- Tiger Claw Radio #424 - The Great Return!
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (149)
- ► 2019 (201)
- ► 2018 (101)
Its cool that Sims 4 is free, you can play quite a bit before it gets boring, but it is an obvious way to squeese more money out of the game before they release Sims 5. Ill be checking out Godot go through some tutorials and see how well I can use it. I think you are right when you say the real challenge is making a game people would want to play, since there are so many options out there. Im focusing like you on a game I would want to play and see how many people enjoy it as well. Might not be many, but Im not going for biggest common denominator since then I would be trend chasing which I despise. I want to make mostly a stable game but with no gimmicks, rather with an interesting setting that hasn't been done to death, with nice quality of life features. Either good episode keep em coming!ReplyDelete
Confirming this was read on the air. Thanks!ReplyDelete