Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Monday, July 22, 2019
It's Christmas in July and what better way of celebrating this pointless (but fun) event then by reviewing a pointless (and not so fun game). This is Hooligan Vasja: Christmas. (Click on "Read More" to read the full review).
Friday, July 19, 2019
A world of hatred and romance. Where people are still burned at the stake and Galileo yet lives. Where murder and rape are the laws of the land and mercenaries roam the countryside with impunity.
In such a world, these ordinary Americans will have to keep their wits sharp, their guns drawn, and their values exceptionally American in order to survive.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Tired of his lackeys failing him, Emperor Guillotine summons the most feared profession in the field of science: a botanist. Doctor Botanus, to be precise, has concocted a plan so diabolical that it is organically genius. By planting a seed of the most vicious plant from planet Gargoyle onto Earth, the plant will devour all life as it expands across the land. Will Johnny Sokko and his flying robot be able to stop this vine of doom? Click 'Read More' to find out!
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Well, this is an interesting scenario to be in as a reviewer. Detonation is the current game, but this title is so short that beating it may take less time than actually reading a fleshed out review. So, let's keep things nice and simple. Click "read more" for my review.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Out of all the games to receive the delist treatment on Steam, I did not expect them to be classic Disney games. The Jungle Book, Aladdin, and The Lion King have all been delisted from Steam's shop. Why only these games and none of the other Disney titles? I'm not sure. The only other connection that these games had is that they were old PC games that used the DosBox emulator. So maybe that has something to do with it, but that's only lite speculation. I'm sure that there's a better reason out there. Anyway, the point is that these games are gone and there's no way for people to buy them ever again... Or is there? (Click on "Read More" to read the full article.)
Sunday, July 14, 2019
Ready to take a trip into sadness? Let’s explore depression as if it were a dark cave in Virginia that we could visit for the afternoon. Don’t stay too long, or you won’t be able to get out. (Also bring sandwiches and toilet paper.) Readers, I bring you the budget title Echo Royale.
- Fenris Talks About: Why I Spent 151 Hours Playing ...
- Hooligan Vasja: Christmas (Steam) Review.
- Green Phoenix - 1632 Review
- Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot Episode 03: Garg...
- Detonation (Steam) - PC Game Review
- Disney Classics Removed From Steam, But Not Imposs...
- Echo Royale - Steam Review
- Green Phoenix - The Lion King (1994) Review
- Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot Episode 02: Nucl...
- Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patra...
- Headliner: NoviNews Review (PC)
- Attack of the Random Singles! - OWC #4
- Red Prime Shard: Surge Soda pop (Amazon) - Review
- Green Phoenix - Disney's Dark Age
- Castle Woodwarf 2 (Steam) - Review
- Fenris Talks About: Five Things You Didn't Know Ab...
- Witch Thief (Nintendo Switch) Review.
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2018 (101)